During the pandemic we are offering contactless curbside pickup for our Calgary and area customers, and as with everything we do, there's a twist! We added a bit of entertainment and convenience to what would normally be a pretty bland task. How? Well... for the first time in the history of the world, you will have socks delivered to your car by a new Friday Sock Co. invention called (drumroll please) Curbside Curbie!
How it works
1. Order online and choose the pick up option in the menu (screenshot at the bottom of this page).
2. Pick up days are Tuesday and Friday only. Hours for pick up are 10 am - 5 pm on pick up days.
3. The order cut-off time for a Tuesday pick up is Monday at 12noon. The cut off time for a Friday pick up is Thursday at 12noon.
4. When you get a shipping confirmation it means your order is ready for pick up. If you ordered our Coronavirus Food Bank Fundraiser socks you will be sent a separate confirmation when they're ready to be picked up (as they are a pre order item). You can choose to come twice, or wait until you receive your second confirmation). Note: this is only for people who have ordered the covid socks as part of their order, for the Calgary contactless pick up option.
5. To pick up - Simply drive to our address - 428 28 ST NE Calgary - and park in front of one of the orange pylons. Once parked, send Curbie a text at 403-836-4555 with your order number and make/model of your car.
6. Curbie will soon sprint out of the front door with your socks in his basket.
7. Take a picture. Tell your friends. Tag us @fridaysockco. No autographs. Enjoy your new socks!
We practice all recommended safety and hand washing protocols to ensure a safe experience.